Well, I am sure this short article will not go well by many folks today including many men, though it will be truly enlightening to people of intelligence whose reasoning and judgment is not clouded by their opinions, fears, pride and emotions or by that ever so popular demagogical concept of political correctness. Anyone who subjects his thinking to political correctness is genuinely brainwashed, and anyone that subjects his free speech to the same is a genuine coward.
It is the women today that have the control over the horse world, or at least have a major influence on what will be done and how horses are treated or trained. For this reason I hold women accountable for the abuse of horses in this world, because they have what many of them always wanted and dreamed of, "control". Needless to say that with the control over events also comes accountability, obviously.
To start with, suffice it to say, the word feminine and the word discipline go as much together as chaos and order. And so it is no surprise that whenever or wherever women get some power or control, or influence over events, the first thing to go is discipline, as well as accountability, not to mention reason, hence corruption, destruction and finally chaos is simply and logically inevitable. Discipline is primarily about self-discipline and it is the first thing all children of men should learn first and not only young horsemen, but then again, "you cannot give what you do not have, you cannot teach what you do not know". Discipline is not about some punishment but it is all about self-control.
When I am saying that I hold women accountable it does not mean that the blame is laid solely them, but rather the blame also rests on men that for most part remained indifferent to what women do, or abandoned their places of responsibilities and such and so forth, or simply died, and so women simply filled these empty spaces in our society. Of course this is fairly obvious mainly in the world of horses that at this point is pretty much run and taken over by women all over the so-called "modern world", while the few participating men are there primarily to exploit (sexually or financially or mostly both) the female obsession with horses.
The flaws of women (the feminine)
1. Extremely judgmental, bypassing the reason often to the point of obsession and fanaticism. (Just look at the TV shows like the CNN Nancy Grace, as that show is genuinely feminine in nature presenting downright a public lynching, and of course as women often say, "the people are criminals they deserve it!" It would be wise to remember the saying that "one can judge a society by the way it treats its prisoners". Needless to say that besides the common and accepted media lynching of the prosecuted and accused, the prisoners here in the USA are genuinely mentally tormented and abused, but much of that also has to do with the commercial aspect of the prison system that is more about making money than reforming the prisoners, and so the US prison systems, as well as the judicial systems, do their best to insure that most prisoners will come back.)
2. Suffering from a major case of intellectual
inferiority complex, which is a weakness often exploited by the so-called
"progressive" ruling powers, which are men and not women. This feminine
intellectual inferiority complex has been exploited by men already in my young
days in all the communist countries and it finally arrived here in the states
about 40 years ago (the seventies). It should be noted that the more a woman
suffers from this intellectual inferiority complex the more she will desire (or
dream of) respect and recognition not only by men but also by women.
And so they often become some activists, often sexists, go to some school and then when debating something always referring to some researches or so-called "scientific facts". They are simply eager to become someone respected and acknowledged, or better yet, admired or celebrated, and so they have this urge to prove themselves not only to themselves but to others, hence so much of the competition (sports, horse shows etc.) in this feminized world.
In short, the feminization of the "modern world" has only one purpose, which is about the weakening of men in order to control them, and women were always used for such purpose from the times when human beings begun to seek power over one another. Remember folks that whenever you believe that some woman is in power or in control, there is always someone else pulling her strings to control men and women through her, and at the top of this unseen hierarchical tower there are no women.
3. A genuine lack of awareness, as most women simply have no clue what is going on, which is mostly caused by the following flaws.
4. Denial, as most women due to their judgmental nature cannot handle guilt and/or the fear of harming life.
5. Fear of not only harming life but also the fear of men, hence such need for control over them resulting in creating of more and more laws to curb the men. (Many women loved to be part of the legislative authorities/judicial system because it gives them the so much desired power over men). Ironically they behave the same way with horses, because just about all women fear horses, some manage it by learning to live with it, or by getting used to it by burring it somewhere deep in their subconscious and most simply deny it to themselves and of course to others, while some actually like to live in such fear as it tends to excite them. In any case, this fear, whether felt or not, admitted or denied, causes women to become unable to feel the horse they ride or handle, and for this reason they are actually more crude (insensitive=irresponsive) then most men when with horses. Most men are aware of their brutalities and insensitivities, while most women are not. I will expand on this in related articles.
The flaws of men (the masculine).
1. The modern, politically corrected man of this world could be plainly called "socially pussy-whipped". I do not see the rest of the world, but here in the states the majority of men and boys can be truly called pussy-whipped, since most are controlled by the feminine (feminized society), the latter in such case being the mere tool of accomplishing the former, weakening and controlling men.
2. A genuine lack of awareness, as most men simply have no clue what is going on, which is mostly caused by the following flaw.
3. The worst of them all, their indifference, as most men simply don't give a damn about anything, which needless to say leads to the world self-destruction. Suffice it to say that most of them were turned (politically corrected/feminized) into girls full of male hormones, which of course results in so much useless and needless violence which is primarily the result of their lack of control over their anger and emotions, thus becoming genuinely like women, or better said pussy-whipped. For this reason most men left their places of responsibilities and duties and look to the state as their nanny or mommy for help in anything. The killing of men (murders and such) comes primarily form the weakness of men, mainly from fear and emotional instabilities (girly men) and hardly from courage or honor.
4. Fear, mostly of either loosing honor, or respect or at least looking the part, honor being about courage and loyalty, the latter sort of forgotten part. Men simply fear to look weak and cowardly, and so the weak have this need to prove to other the opposite of what there are, weak men. The weak and frightened men often demand respect, which in reality has nothing to do with respect but with others fearing them, and so they say "I rather be feared than loved". This comes solely from fear, since it is much easier to be feared than to fear, hence the way of the weak, while the strong endure in their fears, which is what makes them courageous. In the horse world this weak-men behavior and psychology often leads to the mistreatment of horses, as many men fear horses and so they have the tendency to intimidate horses as they intimidate men, when it comes to controlling the other. It is a sort of primitive and crude behavior, though fairly popular in this modern world and not only around horses, talking about progress.
It is for the above reasons that I primarily address women in my articles, because women are rarely indifferent (the guilt thingy), though they live very much in denials since most are too weak to deal with their infamous weaknesses, the guilt, the intellectual inferiority complex, envy, not to mention that their reasoning derives from emotions rather than from the awareness of the reality in which they live. In any case, I believe that as much as women messed things up, with their eyes opened to the truth they can also fix at least some of them (hopefully by education and not by legislation), because most men today, as I have said, are not only pussy-whipped, but outside of that they are for most part simply indifferent to anything else in life, or even to life itself. I cannot imagine anything worse, repulsive and even dangerous, than a testosterone running around thinking and reasoning like a woman. Most women by nature stop themselves from doing harm when aware, because of their judgmental nature, their guilt, which is something men like these don’t have, let alone feel.
Women need to pick their heads up and find the
courage to see the truth of their deeds, while men need to pick up their heads
and find more interest in life and start to care.
Please keep in mind that I am not the only being that is aware of these human weaknesses, and so pick up your heads and see who is exploiting yours. There is a lot of it not only in the horse world, but mainly in the modern world, or one could say in the modern "progressive world". "Know thyself", for if you do not know your weaknesses you cannot become aware of those that exploit you through them, or that you are being exploited. If you do not know yourself, you'll become like some duck running around aimlessly with a shooting target glued to its forehead saying, "Shoot me!" (Exploit me, use me etc.)
The most cunning and at the same time the most preposterous thing I see in this place and age, that as people are losing their freedom, mainly their personal liberties, they keep on believing and singing that they are free. It sort of reminds me of all the blind religious folks singing, "Once I was blind and now I see", totally unaware that they still can't see a shit.
Written by Ludvik K Stanek a.k.a Lee Stanek